Monday, 1 May 2017

Andy's First Solo Gig

It looks like I've got my first ever solo gig. SUNDAY 4th JUNE 2017 at the OATLANDS PARK WORKING MENS CLUB, 75 St. Mary's Road, WEYBRIDGE. SURREY KT13 9PZ.

It's a great way to spend an afternoon. Usually there's a good crowd and they dress in their mod finery. Plus a few scooter clubs turn up to show off their scooters. There is reserved parking for the scooters. Plus there's a barbecue too.

I've been working on songs for an album and got sidetracked into doing a couple of gigs and this is the first. It's at MIKE THOMPSON's LAZY SUNDAY AFTERNOON club over in WEYBRIDGE. I'll be on the same bill as THE SHA LA LA's - a truly great MOD band with a Northern Soul feel to them.

I've got an 11 song set all ready, some of which have been recorded over at ONE CAT STUDIOS over in BRIXTON. I just need one more all day session and I'll have the bulk of the work recorded.

No comments:

Post a Comment